Faria Kronos 2" Oil Pressure Gauge - 80 PSI 
Kronos 2" Oil Pressure Gauge - 80 PSI
Polished Stainless Steel bezel, flat glass lens, perimeter lighted spun aluminum dial with Gold and Black graphics. Gold increments and Logo on dial are Embossed. All instruments include two piece Newport pointer with White hub.
A pressure gauge operates by sending a low amperage current through the gauge's meter to ground via a sending unit with variable resistance. The resistance of the sending units increase or decrease with the changes in pressure, temperature, etc...
As the sender's resistance varies, the amount of current allowed to flow through it to ground changes and the meter deflects, showing the change in pressure.
2" - Hole Size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Flat Scratch Resistant Lens
- Polished Stainless Steel bezel
- LED Illuminating around the Perimeter of the Dial
- Newport style White Pointer
- Dual Scale - Imperial and Metric
Factory P/N GP7684
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Gauge Type: Oil Pressure
- Series: Kronos
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Box Set: No
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 4"W x 5"L WT: 0.3 lbs
- UPC: 759266190023
Quick Guide (pdf)