Veratron NMEA 2000 Wind Sensor - 9 to 16V [A2C59501984]
NMEA 2000® Wind Sensor - 9 to 16V
The wind vane turns in the direction of the wind and steers the wind direction gauge. The wind cups record the relative wind speed which in turn is displayed on the wind speed gauge.
- AcquaLink type wind sensor
- Output: NMEA-2000
- Measuring: Wind speed & direction
- Measuring system: Mechanical
- System: Hall-sensor & cross coils
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Instrument Function: Wind
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 16"W x 31"L WT: 3.2 lbs
- UPC: 7640178725270